2008年10月23日 星期四

Article 4

For three decades, China has fueled its remarkable economic rise by becoming the world’s workshop and unleashing a flood of low-priced exports. But faced with a possible global recession and weakening demand for Chinese exports, the authorities concerned now think the methods to prevent financial crisis.

The question is not just for China but for the rest of the world. Chinese economic growth is important to the global economy while United States and Europe face severe downturns. What China do will influence the whole world. However, some analysts say the most important for China to do is to steady nation economy.

This solution made me think what my mom told me. When she was a child, Taiwan’s economy started to flourish. It was a hard time. She knew the painstaking of life at that time, so when she read the report about china’s economic recession, she could know Chinese pain. They were just about to enjoy their better life, and economic got to decline due to the world’s slump.
After hearing what my mom said, I feel my life good. I cannot complain anymore. I should cherish what I have now, and keep China’s question in my mind. Maybe someday Taiwan will encounter the question again. If it really happens, I won’t suffer so much pressure.

沒有留言: